These two-day workshops bring together urban agriculture ‘dream teams’ by matching interdisciplinary professionals such as architects, growers, entrepreneurs, engineers, marketers, designers, and sustainability managers.
Teams gather together along with a shared mission: to develop a viable “agritecture” concept for the host city.
The Agritecture Design Workshops comprise of three teams, each matched with the goal of demonstrating creativity, sustainability, and feasibility when integrating agriculture into cities.
On-site mentors from Agritecture Consulting will guide participants through urban agriculture project planning, hydroponic agriculture, and sustainability.
- New York, New York - December 2014
- Las Vegas, Nevada - March 2015
- Atlanta, Georgia - September 2015
- Minneapolis, Minnesota - September 2015
- Fresno, California - February 2016
- London, United Kingdom - June 2016
- Boston, Massachusetts - December 2016
- Los Angeles, California - March 2017
- Baltimore, Maryland - June 2017
- Vancouver, Canada - April 20 & 21
What participants are saying:
“The collaborative workshop was an opportunity to work together with like minded individuals to share valuable information and creatively solve a problem facing our society.”
- ATLANTA WORKSHOP PARTICIPANT