Global CEA Census Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the Global CEA Census drawing for a Free Trip to NYC Agtech week (the “Promotion”), sponsored by Agritecture LLC and Autogrow LLC, (the “Sponsors”)
● Promotion winner will be chosen at random from all Global CEA Census respondents who filled out the survey completely and indicated that they would like to participate in the drawing by answering yes on question 45. The drawing is limited to one entry per person.
● By entering the Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions, which shall be interpreted by the Sponsors at their sole discretion.
● Decisions made by the Sponsors in all matters to do with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
● The Global CEA Census is scheduled to close on July 15, 2019 and the drawing will occur within 48 hours of the close of the census. This date may be extended by the Sponsors, which would also change the date of the Promotion.
● The respondent who is selected as the Promotion winner is responsible for securing any applicable visas or other required permits to travel to the USA. In the event that the winner cannot secure applicable visas or permits in a timely manner (as determined by the Sponsors and communicated to the winner at the time of notification of Promotion results), the prize will be awarded to another respondent without any compensation to the original winner.
● Sponsors shall not be responsible for claims of any nature whatsoever for any loss, illness, bodily injury including death of any winner and/or its companion during and/or in course of the travel related to the Promotion.
● Promotion winner will be reimbursed for their flight and hotel expenses, up to USD $5,000. The following conditions apply:
Hotel/ lodging costs may not exceed $250 per night. Only expenses for lodging will be reimbursed. Sponsors will not reimburse expenses for meals or other food and beverages.
Hotel/ lodging costs will only be reimbursed for the dates of the NYC Agtech week events, September 20, 2019- September 26, 2019.
To receive reimbursement, flight must be economy fare. Business or First class travel expenses will not be reimbursed.
All receipts must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 10, 2019 to be eligible for reimbursement.
Promotion winner must attend at least 50% of Agtech week events to be eligible for reimbursement.
Promotion winner must agree to be photographed at Agtech week events and that those pictures may be used for marketing purposes without limitation by Sponsors to be eligible for reimbursement.
Promotion winner agrees to participate in an interview with Agritecture staff for the Agritecture blog and the Locally Grown In podcast to be eligible for reimbursement.
● These Terms and Conditions supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the Promotion.